...as Aunty Lis pointed out to mum last night.I've been getting into a bit of a routine over these last few weeks - I'm a bit grumbly after my 7am feed, but have a good sleep between my 10 and 1pm feeds - usually mum & dad take me for a walk in my buggy which I enjoy so my 1 o'clock feed is quite often at a cafe or somewhere like that. It doesn't bother me, so long as I get milk, have a bit of a burp and get a fresh nappy on, all is well in my little world.
I get a bit of tummy time in the afternoon - plus some sun, quite often have a bath after my 4pm feed, then after my 7pm'er I hit the sack until about 11. Dad feeds me a bottle to keep me going for a few more hours then it's back on the breast at 3am before snoozing until 6:30 or 7.
I went down to Hamilton the other day to visit my Grandma and Grandad which was neat - though a bit tiring all that driving!
I've had lots of people visit over these last couple of weeks which I enjoy 'cause I get lots of cuddles!
Here are some shots of what I've been up to:

My mum and I are both pretty happy with how things are going

I try not to spill on my pooh bear blankey, 'cause I like it a lot

Checkin' each other out

Letting the lungs go a bit

I'll sleep anywhere, anytime, with anyone

Aunty Pee sent me this camel to keep an eye on me

Dancing on dad's tummy

Robbie & Lizzy are my second cousins. They're fun.

Up a bit ... left a bit ... that's it - now keep rubbing!

I've even got more hair than you Muzza!

I like it when mum has a wine with dinner

I think mum felt that one...

Haven't we met someplace before? Do you guys ever go to that joint in Parnell behind the Blind Institute?

This is Connie - she's my Grandma

This is Graham - he's my other Grandad. He's good for soaking up spills, but I really hope I haven't inherited his hair genes...

Now, where did I leave my mummy?

Look Nana! My head is up!

Simon says ... Open your mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment