
Well, I've been laying low for the last couple of months, but I thought I'd better show you some more photos of me 'cause I'm starting to grow up a lot now!
Mum and dad have let me out of my wrap during sleep time - I think I finally gave them the message last week by waking up every few hours through the night until they bought me a sleep sack instead. I slept though nicely last night to reward them.
I've been eating solids for a few weeks now too - started over at the beach and are now up to 3 meals a day. I quite like mashed kumara. Potato and carrot is good, as are pears - not sure about bananas yet though.
Speaking of the beach - I've had a few 'paddles' in the water both at Pukehina and St Heliers which is fun. I also had a go on my own on the swings down at the St Heliers playground - I think I prefer the hammock at home though. If you were to ask me my favourite activity at the moment, it would have to be my jolly jumper. I also like blowing bubbles, shoulder rides - especially when there's lots of hair to dribble in, walks in my buggy, sitting on the bench in my bumbo when mum's doing stuff in the kitchen and big baths with mum & dad. My favourite book is the very hungry caterpillar, though the pungapeople is good too.
All of my friends are growing up - I like hanging out with them. I've put a photo of all of us below - see if you can find me!

Out with my mates

Here's me with my friend Sophie

I can still fit all of my fingers in my mouth!

Libby bought me this outfit when she was in Bangladesh

The kitten says miaooow

How did I end up like this?

My car seat is really comfy

Here's me in daddy's old shirt from when he was a baby!

Real food at last ... well kind of

Waiting...

I now eat my veggies in my highchair!

I liked being at the beach

Help! I seem to be stuck in some sort of super sized potty!

I was going through a bit of a punk phase...

...but just couldn't get the face right

Picnics in the park are always fun
No comments:
Post a Comment