On the way back to Auckland we stopped in at Pukehina to spend the day with Nana, Grandad, Aunty Lisa and Uncle Justin. I didn't have a swim but had a paddle and climbed Grandad's new sand dune!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Waitangi weekend
Mum, Dad and I hit the sights and sounds (and smells!) of Rotorua for a long weekend. We played on the playground, chased ducks and geese, went for my first "off-road" experience around the blue lake and I really enjoyed the hot pools.

On the way back to Auckland we stopped in at Pukehina to spend the day with Nana, Grandad, Aunty Lisa and Uncle Justin. I didn't have a swim but had a paddle and climbed Grandad's new sand dune!


On the way back to Auckland we stopped in at Pukehina to spend the day with Nana, Grandad, Aunty Lisa and Uncle Justin. I didn't have a swim but had a paddle and climbed Grandad's new sand dune!