Saturday, May 12, 2007

Easter Fun

I had my best Easter ever! We went up to Paihia with Uncle Justin and Aunty Lisa and I had a great time. I thought I'd test Uncle Justin's temper by waking him up at 5.30 the first morning but seeing as he was the only one brave enough to try out the pool with me later that afternoon I let him sleep in until about 6.30 the other mornings - kind of me eh! Aunty Lisa didn't get any peace either as I decided that she was my favourite for the weekend and I didn't leave her alone - I even took my first steps walking towards her!! We did lots of day trips - to Waitangi, Kerikeri and Russell. On the way home we spent a day/night in Tutukaka - what a beautiful spot! Of course the best part of the weekend was the chocolate and the special easter pancakes...


where did those bubbles come from???


you want me to bite off his head???


more please!


what a view!