Then I fell asleep on Mum right on the dot of 6.30 and spent the next 5 hours napping in the plane bassinet - it was only a little to short for me...
Sunday, August 05, 2007
My First OE - part 1 - the plane ride
After weeks of Mum and Dad going on and on at me about we were going to visit Aunty Paula and Uncle Brendhan and how we were going to go on a big plane to get there, we finally did it. Mum was a little anxious about how her and Dad were going to entertain me for 10 hours on the plane but I was a little angel. We took off at 2.30pm and I spent the first 4 hours eating, eating, eating and going for the odd wander up and down the aisle.

Then I fell asleep on Mum right on the dot of 6.30 and spent the next 5 hours napping in the plane bassinet - it was only a little to short for me...
Then I fell asleep on Mum right on the dot of 6.30 and spent the next 5 hours napping in the plane bassinet - it was only a little to short for me...