I slept really well in the tent and even slept in until 6.38 one morning. Unfortunately my bedroom really wasn't big enough to fit the tent and Mum got sick of my bookshelf and all my usual bedroom toys sitting in the hallway and so the tent had to go. I had obvioulsy gotten used to sleeping on a double bed though as this was how Mum found me the first night back in my little bed...
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Camping?
Daddy has been trying to convince Mummy to take us camping. His latest idea is for Mummy and Lucy to sleep in a cabin and for me and him to sleep in the tent. Daddy decided to trial the tent so put it up in my room (where else??!) and I slept in it. When Mum came to check on me before going to bed she couldn't find me so she randomnly pointed the camera in the direction of the tent, clicked, and then discovered where I was...

I slept really well in the tent and even slept in until 6.38 one morning. Unfortunately my bedroom really wasn't big enough to fit the tent and Mum got sick of my bookshelf and all my usual bedroom toys sitting in the hallway and so the tent had to go. I had obvioulsy gotten used to sleeping on a double bed though as this was how Mum found me the first night back in my little bed...
I slept really well in the tent and even slept in until 6.38 one morning. Unfortunately my bedroom really wasn't big enough to fit the tent and Mum got sick of my bookshelf and all my usual bedroom toys sitting in the hallway and so the tent had to go. I had obvioulsy gotten used to sleeping on a double bed though as this was how Mum found me the first night back in my little bed...