Monday, October 27, 2008

A weekend in Taupo

Daddy had a fishing weekend (yes again!) in Turangi and so Mummy, Lucy and I decided to head to Taupo for the weekend. The car trip down was very peaceful...



While Daddy was busy catching trout, Nana took me and Lucy to Old MacDonalds Farm. There were lots of animals to feed, including a day old foal and lots of little piglets and there was even a Thomas train to play in. Lucy and I also got to hold a bunny rabbit.





The highlight for me was that Daddy came back a day early and then took me for a surprise trip to the snow. There was no magic carpet and no pommers but I went on a T bar and a chairlift right to the top of the mountain and tasted fresh snow.





And we took a carrot and made a snowman - or was it a snow rabbit Daddy?