Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter at Pukehina

We had a great Easter weekend at Pukehina. The weather was so sunny and warm that we even got to play in the sea. Here are a few snapshots of what we got up to.

Daddy took me for a few spins in Uncle Brendhan's kayak - I loved it. And don't worry Uncle Brendhan, I made sure Daddy carefully took it back home and washed it before putting it away!







While I was in the kayak, Lucy enjoyed cuddles with Granddad and playing in the sand.




Lucy and Daddy enjoyed the sun and the view, before Lucy did a spot a gardening and helped Granddad to clean his golfclubs...






We both enjoyed Nana and Granddad's monsoon shower, although Lucy spent most of the time making silly faces...




Pooh and I both enjoyed story time with Nana...



I helped Nana to make her Easter surprise muffins - the best part was sneaking some of the chocolate while Nana wasn't looking!




Eating the Easter surprise muffins was quite fun too!!!




The morning tea table doubled as my jigsaw table



We all had so much fun playing on the beach. Mum was a bit too soft to go for a swim but Daddy and I had a good splash around and Lucy had a paddle.









Nana made up a fantastic Easter Hunt for me. I listened very carefully to the instructions -



and I was very excited to find my first egg and carefully put it in my egg carton.




I continued to find more and more eggs. Thanks Nana, it was delicious fun!





We were so lucky as Nana and Granddad gave us big chocolate eggs as well. It's quite strange though as I only remember eating half the egg and when I asked Mum where the after half was she said I had already eaten it...






Lucy loved playing in the outdoor shower!





Some days I just needed to take it easy and what better way than to lie in the sun with my faithful trains...




Granddad needed a rest sometimes too!!!