We (and Mummy!) were lucky as while Daddy was in Singapore, Marcy and Livy came to play with us. I love playing on the trampoline with Marcy and all the balls and Lucy had a great time in the kitchen with Livy.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Planes and neighbours
We did some plane spotting before Daddy went on a big plane to Singapore for work. Lucy was great at pointing them out but I was best at flying!


We (and Mummy!) were lucky as while Daddy was in Singapore, Marcy and Livy came to play with us. I love playing on the trampoline with Marcy and all the balls and Lucy had a great time in the kitchen with Livy.

We (and Mummy!) were lucky as while Daddy was in Singapore, Marcy and Livy came to play with us. I love playing on the trampoline with Marcy and all the balls and Lucy had a great time in the kitchen with Livy.