Monday, October 15, 2007

My new Sister

When I woke up this morning, Mummy & Daddy weren't in their bed. Susie gave me breakfast though and looked after me for the morning. Daddy came home at lunch time and told me that I had a new sister and after my nap we would go and see here. I was so excited that I couldn't really sleep, but soon we were on our way to Birthcare, at a rather more sedate pace than daddy had to proceed at earlier that morning - Lucy was born 8 minutes after arriving at hospital at 4:46 am and weighed exactly the same as me when I was born, 7lb.

Here's a photo of me from yesterday with my pretend 'tummy' before Lucy was born:





And here's a photo of me showing Lucy where her nose is:



and here are some more pics of her from today: