Then Mum and Dad told me to go into the lounge and I found a very cool train set waiting for me. And it even has "Jack the Front Loader". I love it!
Marcus and Olivia came over and helped Mum ice my sssssnake cake. "A" for effort on the cake front Mum, but sorry I prefer my new cars...
When I woke from my afternoon nap, I remembered all about my train tracks and got straight out of bed to go and play with them. The first thing Mum knew of me being awake was when she walked into the lounge a few seconds later...great bed hair huh?!
When Daddy came home from work I got to open even more presents as a big parcel had arrived from Connie and Graham and the Morgans. Boy was I spoilt. Thanks guys. I especially liked the birthday cards...so much so that I tried to eat a few gold stars for dinner - yum!
My day finished with my favourite new chore - watering the garden. Daddy and I are growing silverbeet, lettuces, strawberries, rocket and baked beans...