Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome home Lucy!



From Jack: Mum and Lucy spent one night at Birthcare and then came home. I guess Mum just missed me too much to stay away any longer - plus Nana is staying with us at the moment so Mum knew that she would miss all the home cooking if she stayed away too long. I missed Mum too but octopus, crab, myrtle (the turtle), pooh and rabbit all kept me company!

Dad stayed at home for three days but is back at work again now. We had lots of fun together and an extra bonus is that he got into the habit of making morning fluffies for me while he was home and that seems to be continuing- yum yum!
Ayhow, Lucy, being a typical girl, wants a word so here she is...
From Lucy: Hi everyone! I'm loving being out in the real world. I've been really good to Mummy and Daddy so far, and my days generally consist of drinking my milk, having cuddles and sleeping - and so after 5 days I am thinking that life is pretty good! Mum and Dad think I am just gorgeous (and of course they are not biased!). Here are some pics so you can see for yourself.

]
This is Mum's favourite photo of me

Check out the matching socks - thanks Nana
Me with Daddy, Mummy, Nana and Aunty Sarah

Mum thinks I have froglegs
Oooooooh

Wrapped up tight with Mummy and enjoying a cuddle with Sarah
I'm an angel when I'm asleep...
and when I'm awake!

The weigh-in! After 4 days I'd put on 15g

My first bath (I think my big brother likes my nose!) and my first storytime - yippee!